Our 11th Annual Golf Day at Sandburn Golf Club, Flaxton, York on the 12th September 2013.
This year we are launching our travel safety App for mobile devices that will offer specific travel safety information for destinations around the globe.
Sandburn Golf Club, a beautiful venue and amazing course near Flaxton hosted this years event and it was a great success, we raised over £800 for CRF and our Safer Travel App project.
This years winning teams..
- 1st place- Saxford
- 2nd place- Loony Tunes
- Yellow Ball - Cooke and Mason
- Longest Drive - James Marritt
- Nearest the Pin - Simon O'Donnell
A HUGE THANK YOU to all teams who took part and everyone who supported us, we look forward to seeing you next year!!!
Teams of four players are £160 per team. There is a ‘shot gun’ start meaning players will all start together on different holes.
- Four ball team event
- Ladies, Gents or mixed teams AM AM
- Entry £160 per team of 4 18 holes of Golf
- Shotgun Start
- Stableford format
- Gents 3/4 of 28 handicap limit Ladies 3/4 of 36 handicap limit
- Competition is limited to amateur golfers only
The price includes bacon sandwiches and coffee on arrival and a two course meal afterwards when you finish your round plus a trophy ceremony. We will also have a raffle on the day.