Lasting Legacy Golf Day
15th Annual Golf Day at Sandburn Golf Club, Flaxton, York.
On the 14th September 2017 we held our 15th Annual Golf Day. CRF has enjoyed fantastic continued support for our annual Golf Days. They have become a special date on our events calendar each year. Sandburn Golf Club is a beautiful venue and amazing course near Flaxton and has hosted the event for the past 4 years.
Another great year for CRF, we are raising funds to research new destinations to add to our Safer Travel App. The App is available to download for free on iOS and Android devices. Also to extend our Education programme speaking to more students, covering more Colleges and Universities around the UK.
- Start the day with a bacon sandwich and coffee at the club house.
- 18 holes of golf with prizes for longest drive and nearest the pin.
- Finish at the club house with a well-earned drink.
- Enjoy a 2-course meal with fellow golfers in the restaurant.
- Finish the day with a presentation by CRF and prize-giving for the winning teams and players.
- Four ball team event.
- Ladies, Gents or mixed teams AM AM.
- Entry £200 per team of 4 18 holes of Golf.
- Stableford format.
- Gents 3/4 of 28 handicap limit Ladies 3/4 of 36 handicap limit.
- Competition is limited to amateur golfers only.
“A huge thank you to all teams who took part and everyone who supported us.”
15 Years of Charity Golf Days
Caroline’s Rainbow Foundation has held an annual golf day since 2002. We would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has supported us each year.
Our next Golf Event
For more information about our next Golf Event please send get in touch.