We are seeking sponsorship
Corporate sponsorship will provide a vital source of funding for our charity. We are in a strong position and have a healthy group of volunteers who offer regular support for charity events and expanding our Safer Travel App. We would like corporate sponsorship to take our charity to the next level.
Caroline’s Rainbow Foundation (CRF) was founded in 2002 by the Stuttle family after the tragic death of Caroline Stuttle whilst she was travelling on her gap year around Australia.
We currently have two main focuses of our charity
- An education and awareness programme about safer travel; presentations, talks and seminars to student and business travellers.
- Our Safer Travel App offers comprehensive travel and safety information about global travel destinations. The App is free to download and available on Android and iOS devices.
Why we need sponsorship
Sponsorship can take many different forms, we would like to expand our reach and promote travel safety throughout the UK and beyond. Our primary target market is young travellers (18-24) but safety applies to anyone travelling aboard for independent of business travel.
We need a dedicated team manager to successfully promote CRF to the wider travelling community, we have a number of projects we would like to move forward and without dedicated resources and funding these important projects will not be able to move forward.
One of our next projects
CRF is to provide a free and secure WiFi service for travellers in popular backpacking destinations all over the globe. This service would enable travellers to access useful information about their destination, travel safety tips, interactive maps and much more for free. Rainbow mosaics will be placed at designated free WiFi hotspot to indicate the availability of free WiFi to travellers who are familiar with CRF.
Benefits to becoming a sponsor
- To get involved with a national charity and support CRF in providing important information to our next generation of world travellers.
- Taking on a charitable approach to business and travel safety raising awareness of your understanding of travel and personal safety.
- Taking a proactive approach to a large risk areas and increasing your visibility throughout the travel community.
- Branding and public profile awareness.