Making a donation is just one of the many ways you can help Caroline’s Rainbow Foundation. All donations that we receive go towards supporting our Charity Aims and our ambitious long term visions. Without this support, none of our work would be possible. We are also lucky to have a fantastic team of dedicated volunteers who organise events during the year to raise awareness of CRF and our projects. More information: We have put together a 2 page PDF document detailing a little more about who we are and what we do.
Making a donation is just one of the many ways you can help Caroline’s Rainbow Foundation. All donations that we receive go towards supporting our Charity Aims and our ambitious long term visions. Without this support, none of our work would be possible.
We are also lucky to have a fantastic team of dedicated volunteers who organise events during the year to raise awareness of CRF and our projects.
More information: We have put together a 2 page PDF document detailing a little more about who we are and what we do.
How you can help
Research & Information
Over 8 years of research we have collected travel safety information for over 350 popular tourist and backpacker destinations. We need help in researching, verifying and uploading information.
The Safer Travel App provides; travel safety tips, useful contacts, areas to avoid and common crimes as well as suggesting must-see highlights and attractions. To make the information more accessible we are now adding all information to safertravel.org
Promoting “Safer Travel” through presentations in schools, colleges and universities. If you are an experienced traveller, have the confidence to stand on stage and share your experiences please get in touch. We deliver training in order for you to represent our charity and talk about travelling to our next generation of travellers.
We are excited about travel, new adventures, beautiful horizons and different ways to explore the world. Safer Travel Talk discusses all things travel with a different focus each episode. As passionate as we are about travel, we also care deeply about travel safety.
We’re all working together; that’s the secret.
Can I sponsor a charity event or project?
Sponsorship provides a vital source of funding for our charity. We are in a strong position and have a healthy group of volunteers and have close links with universities and educational bodies.
Our main focuses
- Education; presentations, talks and seminars to students.
- Safer Travel; safety information about global travel destinations.
- Travel Talk; podcasts to educate and inspire
Sponsorship can take many different forms but all support would go towards expanding our reach and promoting “Safer Travel” throughout the UK and beyond. Our primary target market are young travellers (18-24) but safety applies to anyone travelling abroad for independent and business travel.
Can I help with fundraising?
If you are thinking about a fundraising event where you would like to support us. Thank you. We are hugely grateful for your support and would love to hear your ideas.
We you run and retail shop or hospitality outlet and would like to support us by hosting a donation box, please get in touch and we will arrange for a box to be delivered to you.
Can I write a blog post?
If you have been travelling on a gap year or holiday and would like to share your stories and experiences. We would love to hear your views on the the places you loved and the places you didn’t.
Any safety information, tips, funny anecdotes and other worldly wise tales you think might help other travellers stay safe and have fun. By sharing your stories and tips, we can make the world a safer place to explore.
What our supporters say…
We are hugely grateful for all the support we have had over the years. It has made a massive difference to our charity.
- I went travelling for a year and when I came back home I wanted to share my stories. Caroline's Rainbow Foundation helped me format a blog post to share my story and all the things I had learnt from my travels. It made me feel really good to know my story would help other people travel in a more informed way. It was great to see my story on the website.
- I remember when the story of Caroline's death made the news back in 2002, it was heartbreaking. I have children and I wanted them to be safe when they decided to go on holiday alone. I shared the charity website and App, I felt it really made a difference to their safety. I have helped out on events and stalls that the charity has hosted over the years. Great cause and I am always happy to support them.