Supporting Caroline’s Rainbow Foundation in developing and implementing a social media and marketing strategy for our York based charity. Taking control of the social media platforms namely Facebook and Instagram, publishing posts and replying to comments. Gathering copy and adding fresh content to our charity website.
The other main part of the role will be verifying travel related content we have in our database and upload to our new safertravel.org website. The website will be an open source travel safety information website which will offer comprehensive travel and safety information to popular global travel destinations. The new website will be an extension of our Safer Travel App which we produced for our 10 year anniversary in 2012.
We are also running a number of other smaller projects which will require your support with management and social media.
“Work, Travel, Save, Repeat”
- Developing and implementing a new social media strategy
- Scheduling/publishing social media posts and responding
- Updating content on the charity website
- General admin and project work
- Social Media and Marketing
- Copy writing and proofreading
- Graphic Design and photo editing
- Knowledge of Hootsuite – desirable
- Knowledge of WordPress – desirable
This is a role for someone who has the ability to work independently. The position is part-time (around 10-12 hours a week) working from an office space in York city center. Hourly rate depending on experience.
Please note: You must be able to invoice us directly or be self employed as you will not be employed by Caroline’s Rainbow Foundation.